Train from NJ to Yankee stadium? Fodor's Travel Talk Forums
Get to the NJ Transit train station (via AirTrain to Newark Airport station or taxi to Newark Penn station depending on your hotel--you hotel will know best) and take a NJ Transit train to New... If you take the Amtrak train it will drop you at Penn station. You will have to take the subway to the Bronx from there. The B, D, and 4 stop at Yankee stadium.
Best way to get from Albany to Yankee Stadium? Yankee
We sent staff writers Jennifer Gish, Pete Iorizzo and Mark McGuire to Yankee Stadium three different ways -- by bus, train and car -- for a Saturday afternoon game against the Indians....By Train to New York Penn Station: Customers traveling by train to New York Penn Station can connect to the (D) subway by walking one block east to 6th Avenue/Herald Square. Take the (D) train uptown to 161st Street/Yankee Stadium. From Penn Station, you can also take the (A) or (C) train uptown to 59th Street/Columbus Circle for a connection to the (D) train.
What Train From Penn Station To Yankee Stadium? Blurtit
16/09/2018 · This is too funny. I mean is OP so dense they cant ask an MTA employee at Penn how to get to Yankee Stadium or just google it? how to get healthy baby while pregnant Train to 161 St-Yankee Stadium. Or take a Metro-North Railroad train to the Rail Road to Penn Station; its about 15 minutes by subway to the Stadium! Or take a Metro-North Railroad train to the. How to keep from coming too soon
What's the BEST way to get to Yankee Stadium from Penn
- Getting to Yankee stadium question NYYFans.com Forum
- Which subway do you take from Yankee Stadium to Penn Station
- What Train From Penn Station To Yankee Stadium? Blurtit
- How do i get to yankee stadium from penn station via
A city of fierce competition and unbreakable camaraderie, few cities have sports fans as passionate as those in New York. All across the five boroughs, hockey, baseball, football, and basketball bring people together in the stands, and very often to championships.
- If you drive to Yankee Stadium, its about 100 miles. You may have to drive 2 hours into the Bronx. I suggest you drive early in the morning, leave around 6am. Get to NY around 8am. Maybe see Times Square or the Bronx Zoo. Head over to Yankee Stadium two hours to 2.5 hours before the game starts to see batting practice (your best chance for a baseball). Then take your time going back home.
- Re: Penn Station Manhattan - to Yankee Stadium Sep. 22, 2010, 12:29 a.m. If you are actually in Penn Station, you can save yourself a bit of a walk by taking the A or the C uptown from the subway station at the Eighth Avenue end of Penn to 59th St - Columbus Circle , and changing on the same platform there for the B or D.
- 27/12/2011 · Best Answer: You would take a north bound C train from Penn Station and get off at 59th Street. At 59th Street you change over to a northbound train which lets you off at Yankee Stadium.
- 26/05/2008 · Best Answer: I live right around the corner from Metro Park.You can take the 4 train, but you have to get to Grand Central Station or walk along 33rd Street to Lexington. Here is a much easier way. Take the train into Penn Station. Exit Penn Station at …
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: McKellar ACT, Belconnen ACT, Chapman ACT, Gowrie ACT, Monash ACT, ACT Australia 2691
- New South Wales: Hinchinbrook NSW, Repentance Creek NSW, Vincentia NSW, Glen William NSW, Islington NSW, NSW Australia 2022
- Northern Territory: Numbulwar NT, Charles Darwin NT, Acacia Hills NT, Nhulunbuy NT, Harts Range NT, Darwin NT, NT Australia 0814
- Queensland: Oakenden QLD, Emmet QLD, Trinity Park QLD, Hope Island QLD, QLD Australia 4084
- South Australia: Crystal Brook SA, Golden Grove SA, Castambul SA, Glenelg SA, White Sands SA, Germein Bay SA, SA Australia 5075
- Tasmania: Palana TAS, Mengha TAS, Lower Longley TAS, TAS Australia 7095
- Victoria: Dookie VIC, Towong Upper VIC, North Bendigo VIC, Meekatharra VIC, Port Welshpool VIC, VIC Australia 3009
- Western Australia: Pindar WA, Waterford WA, Isseka WA, WA Australia 6019
- British Columbia: Fruitvale BC, Kaslo BC, Dawson Creek BC, Port Alice BC, Lions Bay BC, BC Canada, V8W 8W8
- Yukon: Carcross Cutoff YT, Isaac Creek YT, Silver City YT, Aishihik YT, Minto YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C3
- Alberta: Millet AB, Bon Accord AB, Irricana AB, Barrhead AB, Hill Spring AB, Vulcan AB, AB Canada, T5K 6J9
- Northwest Territories: Tulita NT, Gameti NT, Fort Providence NT, Wekweeti NT, NT Canada, X1A 5L9
- Saskatchewan: Sturgis SK, Langenburg SK, Gull Lake SK, Shamrock SK, Duff SK, Kinley SK, SK Canada, S4P 1C7
- Manitoba: Bowsman MB, Notre Dame de Lourdes MB, Beausejour MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P5
- Quebec: Pointe-des-Cascades QC, Gaspe QC, Val-d'Or QC, Malartic QC, Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines QC, QC Canada, H2Y 3W8
- New Brunswick: Hartland NB, Sussex Corner NB, Rexton NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H8
- Nova Scotia: Springhill NS, Richmond NS, Canso NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S2
- Prince Edward Island: Pleasant Grove PE, Miminegash PE, Valleyfield PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N8
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Port Blandford NL, Witless Bay NL, Heart's Delight-Islington NL, Tilt Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 9J5
- Ontario: Courtland ON, Greenbush ON, Pontypool ON, Pickerel Lake, Fairholme ON, Indiana ON, Yelverton ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L9
- Nunavut: Kugaryuak NU, Rankin Inlet NU, NU Canada, X0A 5H2
- England: Ashford ENG, Harrogate ENG, Harlow ENG, Altrincham ENG, Basingstoke ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A1
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 2H5
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Hamilton SCO, Hamilton SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dundee SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B9
- Wales: Barry WAL, Newport WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 7D2